In 1901, Corpus Christi Parish was founded. At the time the area was predominantly Irish-Americans.
1915 on Christmas Day, Corpus Christi celebrated its first mass in the new church building (our current church).
In 1916 on the Feast of Corpus Christi, Cardinal Mundelein of the Chicago Archdiocese dedicated the official opening of the church building.
Corpus Christi Catholic Church • 4920 South King Drive, Chicago, IL 60615 •